Thursday, November 04, 2004

Armageggon

After completing my first flash animation which included sound, I have to believe that the animator who created Armageggon new exactly what the soundtrack was going to be before he or she even began to animate. The sound works so well with this animation. Every action coincides with a part of the music. I can’t imagine the time and effort that must have been required to get everything to synch up so well.

I really like the blues. The color creates a cold, lonely atmosphere that fits the story line. It helps to make the green land in the end more effective. The camera angles are great. They help to create a lot of motion and to give a sense of stillness when appropriate. Again, if I could point to one thing that really makes this animation come together, it is the music and how well it is used.

1 Comments:

At September 5, 2005 at 8:25:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments on Armageggon. I really appreciate it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Engine Submission